Tramontina’s Black Cherry Porcelain Enamel fry pans within the Gourmet collection of products are made with outstanding quality, design, functionality and value, featuring the latest innovation in kitchenware items, and are ideal for frying, heating, browning, or searing your favorite dishes. These fry pans feature heavy-gauge aluminum construction for quick and even heat distribution, a durable, black cherry porcelain enamel exterior that is resistant to chips and scratches and ergonomically designed soft touch, stay cool handles for comfort and safety. Its PFOA-free ivory-white nonstick interior allows food to easily release from the cooking surface, provides effortless cleaning, is dishwasher-safe and offered under a Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA with imported components. Cookware vessels proudly made, assembled and packed in the USA using imported components.
- Heavy-Gauge aluminum resists warping while providing even heat distribution
- Durable, easy-to-clean, porcelain enamel exterior is resistant to chips and scratches
- PFOA-Free ivory white nonstick – easy release coating
- Compatible with the following cooktops: gas, electric and ceramic glass; oven-safe up to 350 degree Fahrenheit (176 degree Celsius); dishwasher-safe
- Lifetime warranty; Made in USA with imported components