Millions of customers in over 100 countries around the world use Sistema products to help make their life a little easier. From drink bottles to lunch boxes, microwave mugs to kitchen storage boxes everywhere, Sistema containers are used people find a purpose that suits their lifestyle. Sistema was built on one man’s dream in his garage in small town New Zealand. That dream has now grown to include a team that spans the world. The vision to manufacture a beautifully designed, well made container in New Zealand and ship it to customers around the world has finally been realized. But our dream has not finished as we continue to innovate and design an ever increasing range of products manufactured to suit our customer’s ever changing requirements. Be assured that every container that leaves our state of the art factory is made using virgin material that is both BPA and Phthalate free. All Sistema products are dishwasher (top rack), microwave (without lids), fridge and freezer safe. Taking the simple premise that customers want a well-made, beautifully designed, food safe storage container that would be stackable, the Sistema range was born. All of Sistema’s featured collections help make life a little easier: Klip It , Bake It, To Go, Microwave, Lunch, Hydrate and Storage. Look for the distinctive Sistema Klips on most products sold! Our Klip It storage range features a utility container to suit all your kitchen storage requirements from juice to cereals or salads and cold cuts. There are multiple sizes available in most styles.
- Container keeps ingredients separated; utensil designed for handy storage; 17.9 ounce/ 2.24 cup capacity; measures 4.5 x 4.5 x 3.7 inches
- Features Sistema KLIP IT easy locking clips; food stays fresher for longer; utensil designed for easy storage
- Klip it collection: space saving compact stackable storage system; features a utility container to suit all your kitchen storage requirements
- Designed and made in New Zealand from 100% virgin plastic; Phthalate free; BPA free
- Dishwasher safe (top rack); microwave, fridge and freezer safe