This nonstick cookware is perfect for dozens of everyday tasks from steaming rice to reheating soups and sauces. Hard-anodized aluminum construction provides even heating across the bottom and up the sides of the pan. The durable, double-coated nonstick interior of the pots and pans set is ideal for making caramel, fondue and other sticky sauces. Sauces pour easily from the pan and clean up is soap-and-water simple. Hand wash only. NEVER place cookware in an automatic dishwasher, or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Interior- Clean the interior nonstick surface of the pan with a liquid dishwashing detergent such as Dawn and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush. Exterior – Clean the hard-anodized exterior surface of the pan with a liquid dishwashing detergent such as Dawn and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush. For stubborn spots ON THE EXTERIOR ONLY, use Bar Keeper’s Friend cleanser and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Cookware set features Calphalon’s signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating
- The interior surface of the pots and pans is double-coated with Calphalon’s sturdy, reliable nonstick coating
- Tempered glass covers. Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- This is not dishwasher safe
- 8-inch omelet pan, 10-inch omelet pan, 1-qt covered sauce pan, 2-qt covered sauce pan, 3-qt covered saute pan, 6-qt covered stock pot, 4pcs tempered glass lids