Curated by Rachael Ray for warmth and hospitality, this Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 8-1/2-Inch Skillet features a modern, rustic design that enhances treasured places and occasions. Crafted with a sturdy hard enamel porcelain exterior and durable aluminum construction that promotes fast, even heating, the skillet incorporates the easy-to-use functionality and time-saving solutions Rachael is known for. Her color sense meets convenience with the distinctive espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick that releases foods effortlessly, complements the exterior and cleans up easily. The skillet is ideal for preparing Italian sausage omelets for brunch or for sautéing cremini mushrooms and shallots to serve alongside seared steaks or pork chops. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction and features a rubberized stainless steel handle that’s dual riveted for added strength. This warm, earthy skillet is a welcome addition to inviting serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Bring inviting color and high-quality performance to the stovetop with the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 8-1/2-Inch Skillet.
- Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware features rustic, modern color, functionality and design to enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality
- Crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exterior; espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick releases foods effortlessly
- The 8-1/2-inch skillet boasts a dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handle
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the skillet is suitable for all stovetops, except induction
- The skillet is a welcome addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection