Durable and solution-oriented, the Rachael Ray create delicious 11-Piece hard-anodized aluminum nonstick cookware set brings high performance and cooking convenience to home chefs eager for kitchen versatility with long-lasting dependability. &Liter; br> constructed from extra-durable hard-anodized aluminum, this collection of essential pots and pans upgrades Rachael’s always-reliable performance with enhanced platinumshield™ technology nonstick reinforced to be 9 times harder than titanium for effortless food release of Rach’s mac and cheddar cheese with chicken and broccoli or her recipe for tilapia with roasted corn. &Liter; br> colorful, double-riveted stainless steel and silicone handles provide comfort and control that’s oven safe to 400°f, and shatter resistant glass lids lock in heat and flavor while allowing foods to be monitored while they cook. Plus, this convenient set features a unique “swing lid” That fits both the 5-quart Dutch oven and the 3-quart sauté pan. Flared cookware rims make for easy pouring, and an induction-suitable stainless steel base provides strength, durability, and versatility to use the cookware on any stovetop. Also included in the two-piece set is one of Rachael’s signature food mover Bench scrapes and a slotted lazy spoon that attaches conveniently to cookware rims to keep drips in the pan and not on the counter. &Liter; br> from enhanced durability to superior platinumshield™ nonstick, reach for the long-lasting convenience of the Rachael Ray create delicious 11-Piece hard-anodized aluminum nonstick cookware set and get ready to get delish.
- Easy release: platinumshield(tm) technology enhanced black nonstick reinforced to be 9x harder than titanium
- Long lasting: durable hard-anodized construction is 2x harder than stainless steel
- Induction strong: induction-suitable base features stainless steel plate for ultra strength and durability
- Superior handling: double-riveted, stainless steel and silicone grippy handles; flared rims for easy pouring
- Heat It up: oven safe to 400 degrees F; shatter resistant glass lids to watch foods as they cook
- No worries: Lifetime