This beautiful and functional cookware set has all the key shapes and sizes of pots and pans and is paired with a trio of must-have tools and a handy baking sheet. . This stylish cookware with a two-tone gradient exterior adds a splash of Color to your stovetop, while helping to create everything from luscious macaroni and cheese with Gruyere, to fresh salmon burgers with tartar sauce for a variety of quick and scrumptious meals right at home. This Rachael Ray porcelain one-piece cookware set offers superior performance in fun colors and durable materials. The nonstick interiors provide impeccable food release for easy cleanup. The sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the hard enamel exteriors in a fun two-tone gradient hue are not only colorful, but also durable. The rubberized dual-riveted handles offer strength and a comfortable grasp while cooking, and are oven safe to 350 Degree. The set even comes with must-have accessories that are dishwasher safe. The oven loving’ Crispy baking sheet is coated in convenient nonstick and is oven safe to 450 Degree. Turn, flip and scoop with a spatula, a Spoonula and a Lil’ Devil – a spatula with a pointed edge that can get into places other spatulas can’t. These three handy tools are heat safe to 500 Degree.
- 1 and 2-qt cove Saucepans, 6-qt cove stockpot, 8-1/2 and 10-in skillets, 3-qt cove sauté, 10 by 15-in crispy sheet, spatula, Lily’ Devil, spoonula
- The durable construction and hard enamel finishes offer outstanding durability and even heat distribution
- Dual-riveted handles are rubberized and oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- With the tempered glass lids, watch food cook without releasing moisture and heat
- Rachael Ray and oven loving’ Are registered trademarks of Ray marks Co. Llc