Enjoy the effortless food release and easy cleanup you get from nonstick cookware at an affordable price with this 12-piece set of the pans you’ll use the most in your kitchen from venerable Southern cook Paula Deen. This cookware set includes 1-, 2- and 2-3/4-quart saucepans (each with a lid), a 6-quart stockpot with lid, and 8- and 10-inch skillets. It also comes with a slotted turner and slotted spoon.
In addition to a nonstick interior, which allows for easy food release, these pans feature a speckled porcelain enamel exterior that’s stain resistant and a breeze to clean up. The pans also feature aluminum construction that evenly and quickly distributes heat and dual-riveted rubberized handles for a cool, comfortable and nonslip grip. The handles are also outfitted with a copper-plated ring for convenient hanging. The tempered-glass lids lock in moisture, nutrients, and flavors while also allowing you to easily monitor the cooking progress. And they’re complemented by a copper-plated knob for a kick of Southern style. Finally, the included heat-resistant slotted turner and spoon aid in stirring, flipping, and serving your culinary creations. The pans are oven-safe to 350 degrees F. Hand washing is recommended.
Paula Deen got her start with a lunchtime catering business in Savannah, Georgia called The Bag Lady before opening her successful restaurant, The Lady & Sons. And now she spreads her distinctive and authentic Southern delicacies–from real Southern fried chicken and hoecakes to Krispy Kreme bread pudding–via the Food Network and several best-selling cookbooks.
- 1-, 2-, 2-3/4-quart lidded saucepan; 6-quart lidded stockpot; 8-, 10-inch skillet; slotted turner; slotted spoon
- Aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly; colorful speckled porcelain enamel exterior is stain resistant; nonstick interior is easy to clean
- Dual riveted, rubberized, cool-to-the-touch handle; copper-plated ring for convenient hanging.
- Oven safe to 350 degrees F; Not for use on glass cooktops. Do not use metal utensils.
- Use nylon, wooden, or coated utensils; Hand wash only with non-abrasive pads and liquid detergents; backed by a limited lifetime warranty