Momscook cookware collections feature solution-driven products that help prepare meals from start to finish – all in colorful style. In your kitchen and on your table, add beautiful hues and rich flavor to every dish with Momscook’s products.
How to cook with nonstick?
For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking when you use Momscook nonstick cookware:
–Better not use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick.
–Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sauteing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
–Preheat the pan. Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. It’s always a good idea to have at least a little oil or butter in the pan when heating.
–Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils. Using the appropriate utensils will help protect the surface of the cookware, thereby extending its life.
- Set Included – The cookware set includes 8-inch open fry pan, 10-inch open fry pan, 1.5qt covered sauce pan, 3qt covered sauce pan, 5.5qt covered dutch oven and 3.5qt covered saute pan
- Durable and Nonstick Interior – Featuring durable aluminum construction that heats food quickly and evenly, and prevents hot spots. Long-lasting premium-quality Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, metal utensil safe. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Enamel Coating – Durable 3-layer red two-tone gradient porcelain enamel exterior adds color and flair, makes it harder than ordinary painting, highly resistant to food odors, moisture and scratches. Stylish enamel coating exterior makes kitchen colorful
- Double-riveted Handle and Tempered Glass Lid – Double-riveted silicone handles on pan and lid provide comfortable grip and touch cool; Shatter-resistant tempered glass lid forms a tight seal to hold in heat and moisture during cooking for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook
- Versatile Performance – Compatible with all cooktops except induction. The cookware set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, you can use the pot safely in the oven or broiler. Oven-safe to 400 degrees F