Enameled Cast Iron
A smooth porcelain glaze, bonded to solid cast iron, creates beautiful enameled cookware! This results in all the benefits of cast iron, like superior heat retention and even heat distribution, without the downsides. Enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning, and it’s resistant to acidic and alkaline foods. Bright exterior colors and a clean white interior add cheerful color to your kitchen!
Enameled cast iron has a glossy, nonstick surface perfect for stir-frying, sautéing, braising, stewing, baking and more! Using a lower heat setting will prevent food from sticking. Metal utensils can scratch the porcelain finish, so use wooden, silicone or nylon utensils.
Two pour spouts are perfect for pouring sauce and drippings with no mess! Always use a handle grip or mitt to lift the pan; the handle will be HOT!
Set of 3 Skillets
Red Skillet: 7″ Diameter
Blue Skillet: 8.5″ Diameter
Yellow Skillet: 10″ Diameter
Enameled cast iron can be used on nearly all cooking surfaces, including induction, electric, gas and ceramic stoves. It can even be used in the oven, up to 500 degrees! Do not use on the grill or in the microwave. Cast iron should be heated and cooled gradually, so allow your pan to pre-heat for a few minutes before adding your food. Cast iron is excellent at retaining heat evenly, so you can use a lower heat setting with the same results!
Easy Use & Care
Enameled cast iron is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to maintain the glossy finish. Wash by hand with warm water and mild detergent, using a nylon pad or scraper if necessary.
Avoid placing hot cast iron into cold water. Metal scouring pads or utensils will scratch or chip the porcelain finish. Always lift the pan when moving it. Use oven mitts or handle grips while the pan is hot to protect hands.
- BENEFITS OF ENAMELED CAST IRON: Long favored for its ability to withstand direct heat and distribute heat evenly, enameled cast iron is an excellent choice for preparing your next meal! Solid and durable, enameled cast iron cookware will last forever with good care and can be used on a stovetop or in the oven, making it one of the most versatile pots in your collection! Unlike bare cast iron, enameled cast iron has a glossy, smooth finish made of porcelain that never has to be seasoned!
- SET OF 3 SKILLETS: The perfect set for beginners or pros, this set includes a 7″ skillet, 8.5″ skillet and 10″ skillet in bright red, blue and yellow colors that will light up your kitchen! The perfect housewarming gift, wedding gift, holiday gift, Mother’s Day gift or Father’s day gift, this set comes beautifully packaged and ready to use right out of the box! These bright, glossy pans combine form and function to provide you with dynamic utensils that will quickly become your favorite pans!
- VERSATILE COOKING: Enameled cast iron skillets are great for searing, frying, sautéing, roasting and stir frying! They can be used on gas, electric, induction and ceramic stoves. They are even oven safe up to 500 degrees! Cast iron should be heated and cooled gradually, so allow your skillet to pre-heat for a few minutes before adding your food. Cast iron is excellent at retaining heat evenly, so you can use a lower heat setting with the same results!
- POUR SPOUTS: Two included pour spouts are perfect for pouring sauces and drippings with no mess! Porcelain cookware is resistant to acidic and alkaline foods, so you can use your pan to marinate food before cooking and store leftovers in the refrigerator. Always use a handle grip, pot holder or oven mitt to lift the pan while cooking; the handle will be HOT!
- MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At Klee Utensils we aim to add joy and simplicity to your everyday life, with cooking accessories and utensils you will love! Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns, and we will be happy to help you resolve them. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Klee Utensils item, we’ll refund your purchase with no questions asked!