The GreenLife Soft Grip 14pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, Turquoise makes the perfect addition to any kitchen. The high performance Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating is long lasting and easy to clean, made without PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium. The glass lids allow for convenient monitoring while cooking and the dishwasher-safe construction makes cleanup a breeze.
- Set Composition – 14-Piece cookware set includes 7-inch and 9.5-inch open frypan skillet, 1-quart and 2-quart covered saucepan, 2.5-quart covered sauté pan, 5-quart covered stockpot, and 4 multi-purpose black nylon cooking utensils that won’t warp over time or scratch the pans (4 glass lids included)
- Healthy Ceramic Nonstick – Our healthy ceramic non-stick Thermolon coating is absolutely toxin-free at any temperature; Manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, Lead or Cadmium, which guarantees that no toxic fumes will release even when accidentally overheated
- Features – Thermolon ceramic nonstick guarantees effortless food release and easy cleanup; The durable aluminum reinforced body ensures a long-lasting sturdy base, high heat resistance and fast/even heat distribution for the ideal cooking experience; All pots and pans feature soft-touch stay cool handle for additional comfort and a cool grip during use; The matching tight-fitting glass lids seal in moisture and nutrients for flavorful results every time you cook; All pouring rims are drip-free
- Free Your Healthy Chef – This cookware set is the ultimate partner for your kitchen! From a quick fried egg for a lazy breakfast in bed to stepping it up with a 3-course dinner, this set will assist you in all your cooking adventures; Perfect for cooking, simmering, searing, sauteing, braising or frying, this set does it all! Create your favorite fish, meat, poultry, or vegetable dishes with success
- Use and Care – Suitable for all stovetops including gas, electric, halogen or ceramic (not for induction stovetop); Oven safe up to 350°F and dishwasher safe for added convenience; For long-lasting performance, cook on low to medium heat settings with just a few drops of high smoke point oil or butter – nylon or wooden utensils recommended