In my Emeril Lagasse stainless steel with copper core cookware you have the beauty of stainless steel with the added bonus of an aluminum base bottom surrounding a copper core. This means that the cooking surface heats up quickly and the heat is exceptionally well-distributed. These pots and pans are also ready to go from either conventional or induction stovetops straight to the oven and then for quick clean up, they are dishwasher-safe. Tempered glass lids make it easy to monitor cooking without lifting the lid and losing precious steam. Perhaps my favorite feature about this set, however, is the pour spouts and straining lids which work together to allow draining of cooking liquids without removing the lids. There is even more to love in this 14-piece set. From making pan sauces, cooking small meals for one or two, creating a multi-course meal for a family or entertaining for a crowd — this exclusive collection of pans of all shapes and sizes makes setting up a kitchen a breeze.
- Encapsulated aluminum base with copper core for exceptional heat distribution beyond traditional stainless steel
- Integrated pour spouts, straining lids, and measurement markings
- Riveted Stainless steel handles go from the stovetop to the oven
- Safe for all stovetops, including induction – Pans oven safe to 550°F, glass lids oven safe to 350°F
- Includes: 8″ & 10″ fry pans, 1.5qt, 2.5qt, & 3qt saucepans with lids, 3qt deep sauté with lid, 3qt casserole with lid, 6qt stock pot with lid
- Lifetime warranty – Dishwasher Safe