Go green without sacrificing taste thanks to Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware set. The set consists of a skillet, a covered fry pan, a covered small sauce pan, a covered large sauce pan, a covered everyday pan, a covered dutch oven, and a steamer insert. Containing all the basic kitchen essentials, the set is made of anodized hard aluminum and uses a ceramic-based, eco-friendly nonstick coating. The handles are made of 70% recycled steel, while the packaging is made of recycled materials and printed using soy-based inks. Because the set is hard anodized, heat is diffused evenly, eliminating hot spots and improving flavor. Oven safe to 500 degrees F, each piece is PTFE/PFOA and petroleum free.
Skillet — 8″ diameter x 1-1/2″ H; Frying pan — 10″ diameter x 2-1/2″ H; Sauce Pan 1 — 7″ diameter x 3-3/10″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity; Sauce Pan 2 — 8″ diameter x 4″ H, with a 2.5 quart capacity; Everyday pan — 10″ diameter x 3″ H, with a 3 quart capacity; Dutch oven — 10″ diameter x 5-1/2″ H, with a 6 quart capacity; Steamer insert — 7-1/2″ diameter x 3-1/2″ H, with a 2.5 quart capacity
- 12-piece hard-anodized aluminum cookware set featuring scratch-resistant nonstick ceramic-based surface
- Water-based Ceramica nonstick surface won’t peel off, free of PTFE and PFOA
- Superior heat conductivity resulting in less energy use; oven- and broiler-safe
- 8-inch skillet; 10-inch lidded deep fry; 1-1/2-, 2-1/2-quart lidded saucepans; 3-quart lidded everyday pan; 6-quart lidded Dutch Oven; steamer insert
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Versatile Performance- Oven and broiler safe