Is the Vila Cast Iron Cleaner safe for food?
Made with premium quality 316L stainless steel, the metal ring brush cloth is food safe, durable and more hygienic than most other pot scrubbers. Safe for everyday use, the stainless steel chainmail is anti-rust, corrosion resistant and can be used repeatedly for years. The practical size of the chainmail links remove gunk without getting clogged up with germs and grime.
How do I use the chainmail scrubber?
The cast iron cleaner is easy to use without the need of any cleaning products or detergents. If the food or grime hasn’t dried on yet, simply run warm water from your tap and scrub the pan under the running water. For cooked on residue that has become stuck, it is best to use hot water. Fill your cast iron skillet with water and place on the stovetop to heat it up. The heat of the water loosens up the sticky particles so you can rinse and scrub under running water. Once clean, wipe with a paper towel and air dry by hanging the mesh cloth from the big corner ring.
What surfaces are safe to scrub clean?
Ideal for cast iron skillets and pots, the small ring chainmail scrubber also cleans other non-coated cookware surfaces such as pyrex, stainless steel and grill grates. Scrub your griddle, hibachi, woks and baking sheets without worrying about losing your seasoning or ruining your finish. More than just a cookware cleaner, the metal ring mesh net is equally effective at cleaning your sink and dishes.
- ✔ RUST-PROOF STAINLESS STEEL — Crafted using high-grade 316L stainless steel rings woven together in an interwoven design, the Vila Steel Scrubber is durable, lightweight and flexible. The long-lasting pot scrubber is corrosion-resistant and doesn’t rust like steel wool cleaning pads.
- ✔ GET RID OF THE SMELLY SCOURING PADS — Using the reusable cast iron cleaning cloth instead of disposable sponges and scouring pads saves you money and is better for your health. The stainless steel mesh net is easily cleaned.
- ✔ SAFE ON HANDS AND SURFACES — The round 7″ x 7″ shape of the cookware cleaner is very user-friendly and provides a superior, ergonomic grip. Not only it is comfortable in your hands, but the small metal rings also remove food and grime without scratching your cookware’s finish.
- ✔ EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE — With a little lukewarm water, the practical cookware cleaner is ready to work on the grimiest oil stains. When finished, simply rinse the metal mesh cloth or toss it in the dishwasher. There is a convenient corner ring so it can be hung up to air dry and store until cleaning the next mess.
- ✔ GREAT GIFT FOR CAST IRON COOKS — An essential kitchen tool for chefs, bakers, and grill cooks, the Vila link scrubber cleans cast iron, glass, copper and more without removing the delicious built-up seasoning. Portable and versatile, the convenient metal mesh cleaner is a convenient gift to be used at home, restaurant, camping or traveling.