Arcoroc and Luminarc are brands both under Arc International, it is made from Vitro-Ceramic, a unique material so heat resistant and durable that it was used by NASA in the design of Space Shuttle. Thanks to it’s unique material Arcoroc and Luminarc cookware makes cooking much easier as one dish can be used to prepare, cook, and serve and store your favorite meals. We guarantee that the vitro ceramic in normal everyday household use retains its thermal performances. The vitro ceramic cookware goes from and can be used in the freezer (resistant up to 35’C) and may resist progressively temperatures up to 800’C. This cookware can resist rapid temperature variations up to 450’C. To cook, we recommend to pre-heat the vitro ceraminc cookware at a low temperature for 2 minutes before each use. You may then cook at a low temperature for an even heat distribution. The vitro ceramic material retains heat for a long period of time. You can therefore let your water – based recipes stew at a very low temperature. You may even turn off the heat prior to finishing the cooking process, this will help you save energy and your vitro ceramic cookware will do the rest. Vitro ceramic is particularly adapted for cooking stews, soups, sauce, and water-based recipes. Before the first use, clean your product in soapy hot water and without any abrasive scourer. After each use, after a short cooling period set your product aside to cool for a short period, then let it soak in hot soapy water before cleaning. **DISCLAIMER** GLASS COOKWARE LIDS DO NOT FIT LIKE CAST ALUMINUM BODY DOES, SO LIGHT MOVEMENT OF LID WHEN CLOSED IS NORMAL. GOOD QUALITY CERAMIC GLASS CAN NATURALLY HAVE FINE LINES AND AIR BUBBLES.
- Amber (see-through clear color) Glass Saucepan pot 1.5L one handle with lid. Arcoroc and Luminarc are both brands under Arc International.
- Made of a non-porous glass-ceramic material with extremely fine pores which will not absorb food odors or flavors or react with acid-based foods.
- Material is antibacterial thus keeps food safe and hygienic 100%. Also completely stain resistant so your cookware will look beautiful year after year
- Strength 450 degrees / Cook – Freezer – Reheat – all in the same pot. From freezer to hob, from oven to table, and from fridge to microwave.
- Made in France. Distribution Subsidiaries: Arc Distribution Korea Ltd. Website: https://luminarc.co.kr/