Perfect set of 13 non-woven pot protectors in 3 sizes, to meet all of your needs. No more scratched or marred cookware!
Pots and Pan Protectors will keep your cookware like new and free of scratches or marring. Place the pan separators between nesting pots and pans to provide a barrier that will protect cookware or bakeware.
These pot protectors are made of soft felt material that will not scratch the surface of non-stick cookware or bakeware and can be trimmed to fit most kitchenware and is hand washable for easy cleaning.
The pan protecotor fits easily between cooking essentials to reduce slipping, locking and noise from clanging pots, pans and lids.
Reusable pots and pans protectors are stored in a drawer until needed to provide a barrier between expensive kitchenware and is perfect for the kitchen or RV.
The unique pan protector can also double as a trivet at mealtime for hot bowls, cups or plates.
3 Pieces 38cm/15inch (Grey)
3 Pieces 35.5cm/14inch (Grey)
3 Pieces 26cm/10inch (Grey)
1 Pieces 35.5cm/14inch (Purple)
1 Pieces 26cm/10inch (Red)
1 Pieces 20cm/8inch (Green)
1 Pieces 15cm/6inch (Blue)
- SET OF 13 PIECES – Set of 13 non-woven pot and pan protectors(3 sizes, 3 pieces per size, 4 pieces flower shape pot protectors)
- THREE DIFFERENT SIZES – Grey pot protector diameter: 38cm/15inch, 35.5cm/14inch, 26cm/10inch; Flower-shaped pot protector diameter: 35.5cm/14inch, 26cm/10inch, 20cm/8inch, 15cm/6inch
- SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE – Perfect protection when storing your pots, pans, bowls, cookware, bakeware and more, avoid scratching and extend the life of your cookware. Also can be used in between glassware and ceramic to avoid locking or chipping
- MULTI-USED & PRACTICAL – In addition to the convenient storage of your pots and pans, you can even use them to prevent the hot pot from damaging your furniture. And they can also be used to pad the hot dishes
- REUSABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY – Made from felt with non-slip texture for stability when stacking or nesting, eco-friendly and lightweight. Can be bent and easy cleanup, washable by hand with warm water, then lay flat to dry