Save money and be the star of the kitchen with our cast iron cookware. Our enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Cover brings style, savings, and a whole lot more to your kitchen. Perfect for all types of cooking, our enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven will cook your favorite dish with ease, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire. Our enameled Cast Iron is highly efficient at retaining and distributing heat. This ensures thorough, even cooking throughout your entire dish which is sure to please your family or party guests. Make sure to clean enameled cast iron cookware before being used for the first time. Unlike traditional cast iron pans which require “seasoning” by rubbing them with grease or oil and baking them, our enameled cast iron pans can simply be washed with hot, soapy water. Rinse well prior to use to be sure manufacturing residue is removed from your new Delanco cookware. Preheat enameled cast iron pans for 2 to 3 minutes before adding any oil or liquid every time you cook. Preheating the pans before cooking in them preserves the coating and makes it easier to clean. Is enameled Cast Iron Cookware Lead-Safe? Enameled cast iron cookware does not contain lead. All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
- Ready to cook: porcelain surface eliminates the need to season
- Superior design: tightly fitting lid seals in moisture and heat. Superior heat distribution and retention makes this cast iron Dutch oven your go-to for cooking
- Heavy duty: constructed of heavy duty cast iron this Dutch oven provides long lasting durability. Three layers of porcelain enamel are chip resistant
- Features: cast iron loop side handles, stainless steel knob, and condensation bumps on the lids interior for self basting
- Convenient: broiler and oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Cream colored enamel interior provides fast and easy clean up after cooking. Hand washing is recommended