Satisfying pasta meals are easy to prepare using the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout. Curated by Rachael Ray for warmth and hospitality, the modern rustic design of the cookware enhances every cooking experience and occasion. Crafted with a sturdy hard enamel porcelain exterior and durable aluminum construction that promotes fast, even heating, the oval pot incorporates the easy-to-use functionality and time-saving solutions Rachael is known for. The generous capacity and oval shape of the pasta pot make it easy to boil angel hair pasta and lasagna noodles intact and a pour spout helps to drain water. Rachael’s color sense meets convenience with the distinctive espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick that releases foods effortlessly, complements the exterior and cleans up easily. Use the pot to boil spaghetti for a traditional Italian feast or to bring butternut squash ravioli to a gentle boil. Rubberized stainless steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and the shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. This pasta pot is a welcome addition to inviting serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Enjoy the helpful shape and features of the warm Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout.
- Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware features rustic, modern color, functionality and design to enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality
- Crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exterior; espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick releases foods effortlessly
- The 8-quart pot boasts a convenient oval shape, helpful pour spout, dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and a shatter-resistant glass lid
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the covered stockpot is suitable for all stovetops, except induction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for a pasta pot that is a welcome addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection