Cooks new and experienced alike will appreciate the essential pieces included in the Rachael Ray(r) hard porcelain enamel Nonstick one-piece cookware set with bakeware and kitchen tools. Whether your cooking tasks are simmering and searing or browning and baking, Rachael Ray(r) cookware gets the kitchen Set. From the reliable cooking performance to the fun, contemporary colors and durable materials, The pots and pans in this collection can handle everyone’s favorite dishes, and then some. Sturdy aluminum construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the durable two-tone porcelain enamel cookware exteriors show plenty of stylish kitchen personality. Rachael Ray(r) porcelain enamel cookware features long-lasting nonstick interiors that provide beautiful food release and make cleanup snappy. Oven safe to 350 Degree, The cookware’s comfortable grippy handles are double riveted for extra strength, and the shatter-resistant glass lids lock in heat and moisture. The cookware comes with a nonstick 10 x 15 baking sheet that sports colorfully coordinating silicone handle grips and is oven safe to 450 Degree. And the nonstick-suitable cooking tools included – a nylon turner, silicone spoonful’s and silicone spatula – are smartly-designed so your cooking really cooks! Make, bake and share favorite foods and show off a lot of personality with the bold and contemporary Rachael Ray(r) hard porcelain enamel Nonstick one-piece cookware set.
- Pots and pans feature sturdy aluminum construction for quick, even heating; medium nonstick bakeware made from warp-resistant steel
- The cookware set’s two-tone exterior color makes a bold style statement; long-lasting nonstick interiors provide easy food release and cleanup
- The cookware’s comfortable grippy handles are double-riveted for extra strength; shatter-resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the set includes medium baking sheet with silicone handle grips (oven safe to 450 degrees)
- Includes three handy, colorful Rachael Ray cooking tools