When you need a little comfort food, there’s nothing better than crisp and flavorful fried chicken. Skip the drive-thru and whip up a batch of this Southern classic at home! The heavy-gauge construction of this chicken fryer means quick and even heating, avoiding hot spots that can burn food. Take advantage of the generous depth of this pan to make other dishes as well, like sautéed vegetables, egg fried rice or even a big paella. This pan is oven safe to 350°F and the two short handles allow it to fit in almost any size oven. This Paula Den® Porcelain Nonstick covered chicken fryer makes cooking a joy because it is durable, high-performing and the charming exterior lets cooks express their personalities. The heavy gauge construction heats the chicken fryer evenly and quickly and the long-lasting DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick interior provides excellent food release. The soft-touch handles are dual riveted for additional strength and comfort and provide a confident grasp when transferring the chicken fryer from the stove to the oven. The glass lid offers a great way to oversee cooking without losing heat or moisture and its copper-colored knob provides an extra accent of style. Conveniently, the covered chicken fryer is oven safe to 350°F.
- 12-Inch Covered Chicken Fryer
- Heavy gauge construction heats the chicken fryer quickly and evenly
- The chicken fryer’s interior is coated in DuPont Teflon Select nonstick so foods won’t bind to the pan
- Dual riveted for extra strength, the color-coordinated handles have soft-touch grips for comfort; oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont, used under license; Paula Den is a registered trademark used with permission