This 12-piece cookware set was inspired by Savannah – the graceful lines, rounded body shape and fun color are a wonderful combination of elegance, charm and beauty. This cookware set also features durable nonstick interiors in a new satin ivory finish, providing elevated cooking performance and tons of style while helping to keep meals lower in fat – a fantastic combination! This 12-piece cookware set from the Paula Deen Savannah Collection makes cooking a joy. The charming scalloped exteriors and gorgeous color were inspired by Savannah itself and the city’s mix of character, charm, sophistication and grace. The durable construction heats the cookware quickly and evenly and the long-lasting nonstick interiors, in a satin finish and ivory color, provide excellent food release and a chic, unique alternative to traditional black nonstick. The contoured handles are dual riveted for additional strength and comfort when transferring the skillet from the stove to the oven. Glass lids offer a great way to oversee cooking without losing heat or moisture. Conveniently, this cookware set is oven safe to 350 Degree F.
- 1-Quart, 1-1/2-Quart and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans, 6-Quart Covered Stockpot, 8-Inch and 10-Inch Skillets, Slotted Turner, Slotted Spoon
- Durable construction heats quickly and evenly; rounded body shapes and eye-catching scalloped detailing provide a mix of elegance and easygoing charm
- Cookware interiors feature durable nonstick in a chic satin ivory finish that provides beautiful food release and easy cleanup
- Sturdy handles are designed with strength and comfort in mind; oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission