Reach for the stylish, sturdy Paula Deen(r) River bend Aluminum Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Jumbo Cooker with Helper Handle and add dishwasher-safe convenience and a joyful splash of color to home cooking. This two-handled covered pan from Paula Deen(r) is ideal for making Southern-style braises, perfect for fricassees and stove-to-oven casseroles and beautiful enough for tableside presentation. The dishwasher-safe aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly so you can better control the cooking to suit the recipe. And the interior features long-lasting, top-quality nonstick, so foods release in a jiffy and cleanup is a cinch. Stain-resistant speckled porcelain exterior color inspired by classic enamelware and a charming stovetop silhouette add a warm, cozy touch to the kitchen. Take advantage of the generous size of this Paula Deen(r) Jumbo Cooker to make all those great one-pan dishes like hearty beef stew, classic chicken-and-dumplings and big batches of garlic mashed potatoes. The shatter-resistant glass lid lets busy cooks keep an eye on the delicious cooking and the heat and moisture inside the pan. Suitable for all stovetops except induction, the pan is conveniently oven safe to 350, making it easy to tackle Paula’s delicious stove-to-oven recipes. Best of all, durable, stylish Paula Deen(r) River bend Cookware makes meal making easier and conveniently leaves cleanup to the dishwasher. Relish the joys and enjoyment of down-home cooking, with the colorful, charming and conveniently dishwasher-safe Paula Deen(r) River bend Aluminum Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Jumbo Cooker with Helper Handle.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum nonstick cookware heats quickly and evenly for efficient cooking and frying performance
- Interior features top-quality nonstick so cooking won’t bind and cleanup is a cinch
- Colorful stain-resistant speckled porcelain exterior inspired by classic enamelware adds a warm, cozy touch to the kitchen
- Shatter-resistant glass lid locks heat and moisture in and the jumbo skillet is suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, with comfortable, convenient helper handle