Enjoyment in the kitchen comes through delicious recipes as well as tools that make cooking effortless, and this durable, high-performing Paula Deen signature porcelain nonstick 12-Inch deep skillet makes that a lifelong pleasure. Its heavy gauge construction heats the skillet evenly and quickly, and the long-lasting, top-quality nonstick interior provides easy food release for years of daily use. The colorful speckled finish adds style and warmth to the kitchen and the exterior is durable and easy to clean. This deep skillet is oven safe to 350°f, and the soft-touch handle is dual-riveted to provide strength and Comfort, with a convenient copper-plated hanging ring for storage and display. The skillet has ample room for Paula’s Southern fried chicken, yet is so versatile that cooks will find themselves using it to prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner and any meal in between. With its generous Capacity and its usefulness for everyday cooking, the Paula Deen signature porcelain nonstick 12-Inch deep skillet brings plenty of Southern charm to any kitchen.
- Heavy duty aluminum construction heats this deep skillet quickly and evenly
- Colorful speckled porcelain enamel exterior adds kitchen flair and personality
- The skillet interior features top-quality nonstick so food won’t stick to the pan
- Handle is double riveted for strength and features a soft grip for Comfort; copper-plated handle ring provides additional storage options
- This deep skillet is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience