Granite Ware pots are constructed of low carbon steel with glass coating. Porcelain is fused to the steel at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit producing a non-porous, inert glass surface that is naturally non-stick. Porcelain can chip if dropped, however this does not reduce the effectiveness of the cookware. There are no PFOA’s or other chemicals to alter food’s taste, color or healthfulness. Dark porcelain surface and steel core absorbs energy and evenly distributes heat to the contents. 1 quart open sauce pan is perfect for boiling water or cooking your favorite foods. Not recommended for use on glass stovetops. White.
- (F6154, F6156) 1 qt, 2 qt, Open Saucepans
- Perfect for cooking and heating soups, sauces and vegetables, and boiling water, eggs and more
- Porcelain surface with durable steel core provides excellent heat distribution
- Porcelain surface is non-reactive and will not alter the taste, color or nutritional value of your food
- Do not use on glass cooktops
- Metal tool and dishwasher safe