In my Emeril Lagasse stainless steel with copper core cookware you have the beauty of stainless steel with the added bonus of an aluminum base bottom surrounding a copper core. This means that the cooking surface heats up quickly and the heat is exceptionally well-distributed. These pots and pans are also ready to go from either conventional or induction stovetops straight to the oven and then for quick clean up, they are dishwasher-safe. Tempered glass lids make it easy to monitor cooking without lifting the lid and losing precious steam. Perhaps my favorite feature about this set, however, is the pour spouts and straining lids which work together to allow draining of cooking liquids without removing the lids. This 12-piece set has got you covered! From scrambled eggs for one to a multi-course meal for the entire family, my partners at Bradshaw International have configured this collection so that it can be your one-stop cookware purchase in setting up your kitchen.
- Encapsulated aluminum base with copper core for exceptional heat distribution beyond traditional stainless steel
- Integrated pour spouts, straining lids, and measurement markings
- Riveted Stainless steel handles go from the stovetop to the oven
- Safe for all stovetops, including induction – Pans oven safe to 550°F, glass lids oven safe to 350°F
- Includes: 8″ & 10″ fry pans, 1.5qt, 2.5qt, & 3qt saucepan with lids, 3qt deep sauté with lid, 5qt Dutch oven with lid
- Lifetime warranty – Dishwasher Safe