The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware collection. Cuisinart expertise was the inspiration behind this spectacular 11-piece collection. We know our way around the kitchen, and have included everything you need to perfectly perform all the basic cooking tasks, large or small. From reheating a single portion of soup, to preparing appetizers, entrees and side dishes for the entire family, you’ll find every tool you need in this deluxe set. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty. Set includes the following: 1-1/2 quart saucepan with glass cover, 2-1/2 saucepan with glass cover, 3 quart saute pan with glass cover, 8 qt stockpot with glass cover, 8-inch skillet, 10-inch skillet and 18cm steamer insert. Features: Hard Anodized Exterior|Measurement markings|Unsurpassed Heat Distribution|Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results|Cool Grip Handle|Drip-Free Pouring|Tempered Glass Cover|Lifetime warranty
- Hard anodized exterior:cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance; dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Unsurpassed heat distribution:hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced w/ titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. it is metal utensil safe and ideal for all cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils or sauteing
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop;Drip-Free PouringRims are tapered for drip-free pouring
- Tempered glass covers:break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors; tight fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook