Mix, bake, and serve all in one pan with this Copper Brownie Pan. It makes 18 perfect brownies every time. Perfectly bake fluffy cakes, bar cookies, and so much more! No oil or butter is needed. The pan bakes each piece separately so they are flaky and crispy on the outside, but soft and gooey on the inside. Super non stick so even the stickiest of ingredients slide right off. Metal utensils allows you to mix right in the pan for less clean up. Dishwasher safe.
Try out our brownie recipe below with your new Copper Brownie Pan.
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
3 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Teaspoon vanilla Extract
1 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
4. To make frosting: combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
- Perfectly Bake Fluffy Cakes, Bar Cookies, and So Much More!
- No Oil or Butter Needed. Bakes Each Piece Separately So They Are Flaky and Crispy On The Outside, But Soft and Gooey On The Inside
- Super Non-Stick So Even The Stickiest of Ingredients Slide Right off
- Metal Utensil Safe Allows You To Mix Right In The Pan For Less Clean Up
- Dishwasher Safe