What Is Brooklyn Brownie Copper Pan? The 3-part Brooklyn Brownie Copper Pan allows you to create 18 mini bites and quickly serve them to your friends or family, all in the same piece of cookware. It can even be used for pizza and appetizers! You just have to mix your batter right inside the pan, insert the brownie grid, and slide it into the oven. When cooking, the even heat distribution provided by the pan’s bottom, sides, and grid promise to deliver crispy edges and gooey centers in every square. After they’re done, pull out the grid, and the bottom and sides separate to create the perfect serving plate. From there, each brownie will easily pop out one-by-one due to Brooklyn’s non-stick, super strong surface. This also means you won’t need any extra oil or butter, or have to worry about scraping and scratching.
- Combines nonstick, super strong surface with the convenience of a self-slicing pan
- Mix your batter right inside the pan
- Makes 18 perfectly sliced brownies
- Each brownie easily pops out of the pan one by one
- No coating with butter or oil, everything slides right off
- PFOA free, dishwasher safe