Cover the basics and unleash your kitchen passions with the Ayesha Curry Home Collection 10-Inch Nonstick Skillet. The Ayesha Curry Home Collection puts inspiring, high-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, cooking fun and easy weeknight family dinners, or mastering signature recipes for brunches, date night, or a holiday get-together. The 10-inch nonstick skillet provides just the right pop of style in a fundamental size that’s perfectly suited to Ayesha’s Smoked Salmon Scramble or Honey-Pepper Shrimp. Constructed from fast- and even-heating aluminum with a stylish hard porcelain exterior, the skillet features a sleek, flared silhouette for an accent of chic design to the kitchen. More than just a pretty pan, this high-quality skillet is oven safe to 500 Degree F and features a double-riveted stainless steel handle for wielding maximum versatility in the kitchen to sear up a juicy Easy Pan Steak or caramelize yellow onions and mushrooms. Plus, a diamond-textured surface with premium nonstick coating provides long-lasting, effortless food release, enhanced browing, and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like Ayesha’s Bananas Foster. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar. Sizzle up some creative kitchen cool and pull off simple and sophisticated recipes easily with the Ayesha Curry Home Collection Porcelain Enamel 10-Inch Nonstick Skillet.
- Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from durable aluminum for fast and even heating; suitable for all stove tops except induction
- Boasts stylish hard enamel porcelain exterior and diamond-textured, PFOA-free nonstick interior for easy food release and cleanup
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle is oven safe to 500 degrees F
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar