Put some serious sear into the pursuit of your home chef passions with the Ayesha Curry Home Collection 11.25-Inch Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Square Grill Pan. The Ayesha Curry Home Collection puts inspiring, top-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, cooking up fun and easy weeknight family dinners or making a signature meal for brunches, date night, or holiday get-togethers. The 11.25-Inch Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Square Grill Pan features stovetop style and oven-ready grill features that are perfect for a delicate fillet of king salmon or a batch of Ayesha’s Balsamic Lamb Chops. Constructed from fast- and even-heating aluminum with a stylish hard porcelain exterior, this grill pan features a modern square profile in gorgeous, Instagram-ready colors. More than just a pretty pan, the high-quality grill is heat safe to 500 Degree F and features a double-riveted stainless steel handle for maximum versatility in the kitchen. An enhanced nonstick coating provide long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes while raised ridges provide steak-house-perfect grill marks on Easy Pan Steaks or Ayesha’s Olive and Mushroom Smothered Pork Tenderloin. This Ayesha Curry kitchenware also helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar Embrace your inner grill master and pull off simple and sophisticated recipes easily with the Ayesha Curry Home Collection 11.25-Inch Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Square Grill Pan.
- Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from durable aluminum for fast and even heating; suitable for all stove tops except induction
- Long-lasting, PFOA-free nonstick for effortless food release and cleanup
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle is oven safe to 500 degrees F; raised ridges provide steak-house perfect grill marks
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar